Trinidad and Tobago offers a high quality, cost competitive option for nearshore BPO operations in the region. The twin island Republic is located at the southern end of the Caribbean island chain below the hurricane belt, thus enabling greater business security. The country also serves as a gateway to Latin America, the USA and Canada with close proximity to South America. It is ideally located as a transshipment hub for exporters and benefits organizations seeking near-shoring advantages.
Use the links below to find out more about what makes Trinidad & Tobago one of the most attractive countries in which to establish BPO services:
- Quick Facts on Trinidad and Tobago – PDF (learn about market access and see statistics related to GDP, infrastructure and transportation)
- InvesTT facilitates iQor’s expansion in Trinidad and Tobago – PDF (read about a BPO success story)
- Invest in Trinidad and Tobago – (learn about opportunities for investment in a number of areas).
- Trinidad and Tobago IFC Financial Sector Development – (see reasons why Trinidad and Tobago is an excellent place to do business)
- Make your move to Trinidad and Tobago