Grenada is a tri-island state in the southern Caribbean also known as the “Spice Isle”. But it offers more than lots of nutmeg plantations, with investment opportunities found across a wide range of sectors.
The Government of Grenada has declared the BPO sector as one of its priorities for investment and is prepared to foster an environment where businesses within the sector can be established and allowed to prosper.
Find out more using the links below:
- Message from the Grenada Investment Development Corporation – PDF (message from CEO, Che Keens-Douglas)
- Investment Incentives for the BPO Sector – PDF (brief guide on the investment incentives granted to the sector including exemption on duties and VAT)
- Invest in Grenada
- Grenada the Advantage
- Grenada – Positioned for Business Process Outsourcing
- Grenada at a Glance – Key Indicators
- Facilities for Business Process Outsourcing Operations
Pure Grenada (official website of the Grenada Tourism Authority)