Belize is a unique, vibrant country in Central America whose British colonial history strongly links it to the Caribbean. We have a friendly, bilingual (English and Spanish) and well-educated workforce that bolsters an economy focused on growth.
The Government of Belize is committed to supporting the country’s niche-oriented development model, while preserving our distinctiveness and fostering investor confidence. Our wide array of investment- related incentives contribute to firmly reinforcing Belize’s business-friendly reputation.
View the video and links below to find out more about what Belize offers:
- Belize Invest website (section on the BPO sector)
- Belize Invest Investment Incentives (also includes information on the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Program which is applicable to BPOs under the export of services for a 20 year tax holiday)
- Invest In Belize: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Development Guide – PDF (comprehensive guide on the opportunities, priority investment industries, and incentives for investment in the BPO sector)
- Discover Belize BPO pamphlet – PDF (brief guide on outsourcing opportunities in Belize)
- Export Processing Zone Program Guidelines – PDF (quick facts and application form for the EPZ program which seeks to attract local and foreign investment to boost production for export markets)